I am so honored that Cherylene over at livingvsesxisting.com nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! It is such a humbling feeling to know that anyone takes the times to even read what I have to say, let alone nominate me for an award! Cherylene’s blog is quite amazing as well-she gives daily inspiration and encourages her viewers to truly LIVE verses only EXISTING! Give her blog at look!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?…….The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Cherylene’s Questions to me:
- What is your favorite time of day? night, time I use to reflect on my day and esteem it’s value
- What do you think are the two most important character traits a person can possess? being loving and trustworthy
- In relationships that stand the test of time, what do you think are the key things for their success? God and good communication
- What do you do to help care for the environment? ashamed to say I don’t do anything grand, I try not to litter
- Use one word to describe your childhood memories? adventurous
- If you could do one thing for the world to make it a better place what would you do? continue to share the Word of God with others
- Do you have a favorite fast-food restaurant? any place that sells a GOOD steak
- In the junk food category, what food do you consider your weakness? chips
- If you won the lottery in the morning what would be the first three things you would do? pay tithes, buy my family a new home, take a HUGE vacation
- What do you like most about your blog? the realness of it, I live and breathe every word
- Do you have a favorite quote? well of course it comes from the bible, I Thessalonians 5:16-18
My nominees are: 1) Jessica Flowers 2) McApple 3) Daughter Of The Most High 4) The Godly Chic Diaries 5) Hailley 6) Intentergy 7) Ipuna Black 8) Pure Glory 9) evangelist chilavert nmezi 10) accepthecall 11) Delisa Ottley
My questions to you: 1) What motivates you to keep going each day? 2) What’s your go-to stress reliever? 3) Name one simple thing that gives you so much joy? 4) If the world consisted of just you and one other person, who would you want that person to be? 5) Have you ever watched the sun set? 6) If yes, how did it make you feel/If no,why have you yet to watch it set? 7) Where would your dream vacation be? 8) Have you ever been to the beach? 9) If yes, use one word to describe how it made you feel/ If no, do you plan to visit a beach soon? 10) What is usually the first thing that comes to your mind each morning when you wake? 11) Do you reflect on your day at night when you lay in bed?
I understand that some of you may not want to participate in carrying on the nominations and answering the questions; and that’s fine! But I just want to let you know that I truly enjoy your blog and just keep up the good work!
-To God be the Glory